A is for Alissa :}
Alissa has been my photography subject recently and with all of our adventures we have some fun pictures.
These photos are at the Fresno Chaffee Zoo. We only had half a day so we only saw half the zoo. Definitely have to go back we had a blast.
Was trying to get a great pic of her reaction to the seals and otters. She was glued to the window!
Nothing like sharing a great time with your best friend. I sure miss my best friend. My love of photography comes from my best friend. The way she has always captured special moments in my children's lives is very inspiring.
Christopher has a passion for building things, robots, cars that run on water, hydroponics...I swear he should be an inventor.
And Alissa well she likes a little of everything. It is much harder to know how to help her discover herself.
| Alissa and Vinney Rodeo 2013 |
Definitely not an english rider, she made that clear.
My little Princesses. They clean up so cute. This was Alissa's first year to run for Rodeo Little Princess. We'll see if she still wants to do it next year.My little princess digging in the sand now this is my little tom boy. Maybe digging with dogs in the sand his her talent. She sure had fun doing that:)
What I do know is that finding out what she loves is tons of fun. I am very blessed to be the mother of such great kids.




No comments:
Post a Comment