Tuesday, January 19, 2010

blogging

This blog was inspired by Jill. Hers turned out so cute! Perhaps I can get in touch with my creative self again.
Today i got the girls up a little late. Haley was upset cause she did not want to be late for school. I decided to let her be responsible for getting herself up and down to the bus. That way she is the only person influencing her time schedule. Give her a little responsiblity.
Alissa is getting ready to graduate to her own room permanently. I told her that we would repaint her room if she would get it cleaned up and ready. Little by little she is working on it. (VERY little by little.
I was looking at Jill's photos on her blog. I need to send my new camera off to Nikon so that I can get back to taking pictures!! I miss my camera!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment