Friday, January 22, 2010

Getting into the swing of things

Okay, so I was pretty stressed last week about my class load.
My OChem class is on line and it is the first online class taught by this instructor. He is learning and I am reading, asking questions, and figuring it out.
Going with the flow.
My food and nutrition class is also on line. In the past instructors have posted assignments the week that they are due. This instructor posted all of the assignments due for the semester. Looking at the whole thing was very overwhelming. Now that I have completed a few Db questions and the first portion of the project I do not feel so overwhelmed.
My statistics professor is taking everything step by step. It is much simpler than I anticipated. Our homework load is not overwhelming and I actually get it. He's even kind of funny in a strange sort of way.
The only class I may have trouble in is Political Science. If it wasn't required for my degree I would not bother! The instructor is a young guy that has to show us how much he knows. He mumbles and paces back and forth in front of the class like he is in a race or something. He gives us way more information than we really need or even want. I am struggling with what to concentrate on. I guess the first test will be an eye opener. The only homework is reading but it seems that he is teaching out of books other than the text so yeah. Hate that class. Im' gonna do my best.

I think it will be okay. 2 weeks down and 16 to go. hee hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment