Monday, January 18, 2010

Whew! What a storm!


Woke up this morning to a nice storm. It was definitely a day for a warm fire and hot cocoa. I have taken on quite the class load this semester and I am feeling a little intimdated. I am completeing all my assignments on time easily enough. Its just that my chem class is a little slow coming on line and I am not sure what to expect yet.

I had to go to work at noon today. Closing is not my favorite thing to do, but they hired a new kennel boy so I did not have to do much cleaning! I was so nice to be able to do all the technical aspects of my job without having to mop the floors!

Haley and Alissa did a great job getting all of the horses blanketed and secured for the night. Everyone should be nice and cozy.

Mike has been doing a good job keeping us stocked up on firewood. He keeps trying to get me to chop wood. Thats not gonna happen! Figured its a good trade off... he never cleans the bathrooms. He's doing a good job washing and drying laundry too. Now if I could just get him to fold it and put it away! Well baby steps right? It's taken me 13 years to get this far...I just have to be a little more patient. LOL.

Speaking of patience. My little dog is testing Mikes patience. She seems to be getting worse. I love my little Nell but I swear he must be torturing her while I sleep....she's a basket case!

Oh well she loves me! I must be the bomb. hee hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment