Saturday, February 27, 2010

Donate 4 Disney Day!


My whole little family went to the church today! We worked for 4 hours (+) doing all kinds of community service projects. It is very exciting! We are each going to receive a ticket to Disney Land for our efforts:). My kids have never been to Disney Land so they are verrrrry excited! Mike had a good time except that he got his truck stuck in a muddy sink hole. Actually he was even laughing about that:) I love the way he is when he is around more positive people.
We got our pool table put together last night! Yeah! I got a really cute picture of lissy playing last night! This is going to be a great teacher of good sportsmanship. Alissa needs lots of help with that! I just told her that she had better talk in her happy voice or she would be done playing pool for the rest of the night!

1 comment:

  1. Nuh-uh... I posted here a few days ago! Grr... computers. Hey, I think it's awesome that you guys found a way to make a family trip to Disneyland! YAY! Great job! And working together like that is good for everyone! Win-win!!!!

    ReplyDelete