
This last weekend was Valentines. I went to hanford and modeled for a photo shoot. I am so happy with the way the photos turned out. My husband likes them too. (wink.wink.) It was fun to do something a little different. Wish my husband put half as much thought into my Valentines present. I got a triangle shaped candy from the grocery store and an explanation about why he was too busy to plan anything else.
I also sent off my Nikon to be repaired. You would have thought I was sending off one of my children! I was so nervous about sending my camera through the mail to someone I do not know. Silly me. I got an email from Nikon today saying that they had received my camera and it would be repaird under warranty. I can't wait to get it back. After my photo shoot I was thinking how fun it would be to do some more experimenting with my camera and lighting. Love you you all.
Tamx
No comments:
Post a Comment